- I want to swim in the air and soak in the lagoon of people and noises and scents and ideas and smiles that is Victoria in springtime. I want to use the whole city as my bathtub and absorb its very essence into my flesh until the skin on my fingers and toes wrinkle with the joy of spring sunshine in the city. Yes, it's that nice outside today.
April 22, 2005
- Not much lately.
April 12, 2005
- I predict that the end of the world will happen when the last airport renovation is done. Luckily, that won’t happen for thousands of years.
February 27, 2005
- Life is better when there's an e-ticket in your inbox
February 14, 2005
- Is it just me or do the drinking fountains at the pool taste like chlorine?
January 22, 2005
- Either gravity is getting stronger or I'm getting lazier.
January 15, 2005
- If you have a deep orange tan and it's December and you live in Canada - you look less like you've been hitting the beach and more like you've been sticking your head in a microwave.
December 6, 2004
- I used to think it would be kind of cool if robots took over the world. But that was before they started telling me things like “For option two, please push or say one.” I think the robot revolution is already here. It’s not going to be so much evil as it is tedious.
November 23, 2004
- The spawning salmon crowding Northwest streams this time of year, with their rotting flesh and mindless upstream swimming remind me of only one thing: ZOMBIES! Well, fishy zombies at any rate.
October 31, 2004
- The problem with turning 30 is that nagging thought in the back of your head that says if you haven't made anything of your life, well son, time's a getting short.
October 15, 2004
- There is no greater joy than sitting in a cafe, drinking strong coffee, eavesdropping in on the next table, and feeling slightly superior.
September 21, 2004
- Everyone in Portland is actually from somewhere else, most likely Minneapolis or Hell.
September 3, 2004
- Have you ever eaten so much that it feels like you are wearing a really tight shirt but then you realize it's actually your skin? Uh, me neither.
August 8th, 2004
- That you can never trust a man with both a goatee and a pony tail
July 26th, 2004
- Changing my name to BOOMZILLA
July 9th, 2004
- That I am much taller than I appear
June 14, 2004